IMPORTANT — Our office will remain open, with modifications and a policy to help us all stay safe and healthy. Read on to learn more about your orthodontic experience in our office.
We are all aware that things have drastically changed in the last few weeks, even days. We have been closely monitoring the developing outbreak, and as of now, we will remain open (actions are subject to change, and we will keep you informed if they do). We are taking these extra health and safety precautions, and ask that you please respect these initiatives as our office makes necessary adjustments to our routine.
- To minimize the number of people in our office, we respectfully request that you do not bring siblings, friends, or relatives to orthodontic appointments.
- We ask that only 1 parent (rather than both) accompany your child.
- Please respect our office policy of ” by appointment only,” as we will not be accepting “walk in” patients to minimize wait times. The only exception would be if there is a true orthodontic emergency.
- If you have traveled or have been in the company of someone who has traveled to a high risk area outside the US, such as China, South Korea or the European Union, please reschedule your or your child’s appointment until after you have at least 14 days of being symptom free.
- If we run behind, we will ask for you and your child to wait in the car so that we can enforce social distancing in our lobby area.
- Please respect those who prefer, in these times of heightened awareness, to not shake hands, a simple smile will suffice.
Our team strives to make our dental office a very safe place to continue administering care for our patients. We take pride in our infection control, which strictly follows the recommendations from the CDC and ADA. Our Employees and Doctor utilize proper hand hygiene and are encouraged to stay home if they feel sick. Parents, we also ask that you reschedule your or your child’s appointments if you or they feel unwell, feverish, have a cough, or even mild flu like symptoms. In addition to our standard levels of hospital grade sterilization and disinfection after every patient visit, our team is disinfecting our common areas every 2 hours. Hand sanitizers have been placed throughout the office for your use.
We are all in this together. Let’s take it day-by-day, minute-by-minute and keep a positive attitude. Feel free to reach out to us and we will do our best to be a helpful resource for you and your orthodontic needs.
Thank you in advance for your compliance with these requests.
Dr Hassey and Team